Missing Ring on Database

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

BrotherTed
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve looked on your database to check out accessory stats so I know which rings, earrings and necklaces to farm and I noticed that I have a ring that you currently don’t have on your database. I’m a human warlord and I have a ring called “Ageless Mercenary Ring”. Since you don’t have it on your database I was wondering if it was a rare piece of equipment, except that it doesn’t have the blue background. Maybe accessories don’t have the rare blue background, but there are still rare pieces such as my ring? Does anyone else have equipment that isn’t listed on this site? Are there rare accessories that aren’t very well-known?

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Thank you for you suggestion. True is that the “Ageless Mercenary Ring” is not rare item in the true sense (it has not blue background and no PvP stats) but it is a really unique item. This item cannot be obtained from farming or from bosses. This ring could be obtained only as reward for preregistration and only for iOS players. We know about this ring, but we haven’t data for each grade.
    I suggest you keep them, because it’s really unique. Not only that, it has better base stats than other rings but has no attribute and no set effect.

Granger
    Participant

I have find another accesory which is missing in your database. Its called “Glorious Saint Earring” and if i remember I got it as android user. I think the ring mentioned above is only for iphone users. I send screenshot of this item.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Yes, you are right, these items came as reward from preregistrations. Earing was for android users and Ring was for iOS users. These items cant be longer obtainable in the game (preregistration end before release), so it is a pieces of unique equipment.

More about preregistration was desicribed in this article.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Its quite old thread, but Ageless Mercenary’s Ring and Glourious Saint’s Earring can be finally found in our database.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu
Database / Fansite